Thursday, May 05, 2005

Why sudden switch towards .Net 2.0 ?

That is a question which would be best answered, If I start from what happened on 19th March 2005. I've left Jadelite Technologies for good and joined another company where I'm currently working on R&D for .Net 2.0... The plan is to come up with an enterprise project which will be helping as a framework for the company to build other applications upon...
I am planning to build it to be something like Avanade's ACA.Net, but perhaps a smaller version... I am just 1 man after all.. :)
It is a tough and tedious process which will take quite a long time to yeild some visible result, but the good part is I get to get my hands dirty with .Net 2.0 and sql server 2005...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© Copyright 2005, Rohan Thomas
Disclaimer
This Blog contains findings that are self-explored and expressions that are self-evoked. They are by no meanss representions of my employer's view.