Thursday, May 05, 2005

VS.NET 2005 Beta2 and SQL Server April CTP

Well, finally after some persuation for kitkai, I am back on the blogging track...
I've wasted my 2 precious days installing VS.Net Beta 2 and SQL Server Server April CTP on my laptop, I was so lost I even had to reformat my system and lost all my mail and my favourites... What a shame... But that was because I ran out of patience and decide to do things in haste... Guess I deserved it...
Now that my PC is reformatted and I tried installing it all over again, VS.NET installed successfully. SQL Server CTP installed successfully. But, the shortcuts to SQL server are all missing...
nothing in the start menu... nothing...
Why me? why is this happening to me?
Just my luck with SQL Server CTP...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© Copyright 2005, Rohan Thomas
Disclaimer
This Blog contains findings that are self-explored and expressions that are self-evoked. They are by no meanss representions of my employer's view.