Friday, May 06, 2005

SgDotNet's May Newsletter out! Finally...

Wow! Been so busy with all the new things happening around me that I couldn't finish this months newsletter on time... What little portion I had done for the newsletter was lost along my dearest favourites and my mail duing VS.NET 2005 Beta 2 and SQL Server April 2005 CTP!
And then at work, everyday we had a new challenge to solve. I must admit, past couple of weeks have been very hectic! I didn't even get to sleep properly... yawn...
Well, now things are settling down, newsletter is out, and the clouds in the sky are starting to clear :)
Great times are ahead! ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© Copyright 2005, Rohan Thomas
Disclaimer
This Blog contains findings that are self-explored and expressions that are self-evoked. They are by no meanss representions of my employer's view.