Tuesday, December 14, 2004

MSN Toolbar Suite Beta Released

Been trying Google Desktop Search for a while now.. Actually to tell you the truth, i used it only a couple of time in the begining, but everytim i tried to search I didn't really get what I want.
I not saying Google is bad, as a matter of fact, I think its the best! But its Desktop search? Erm, didn't really work out for me. Then I came across MSN Toolbar Suite, now this is what Desktop Search means. Its very cool with a great UI. Serves all my purposes. But when it comes to searching the internet, I just can bear to leave google, I don't even dare to leave google and _TRY_ MSN... Can MS come as far as google? What do you think?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© Copyright 2005, Rohan Thomas
Disclaimer
This Blog contains findings that are self-explored and expressions that are self-evoked. They are by no meanss representions of my employer's view.