Monday, May 10, 2004

Start of working life at In Touch Systems

Finally graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic and got a job in In Touch Systems Pte. Ltd.(a small local POS softaware producing company) I joined In Touch Systems on 3rd of Feb 2004 i.e immediately after my diploma. Working there wasn't much fun, neither did i get to play much with .NET(which i wanted to very desperately & which is what they heired me as - ASP.NET Developer) inspite of their promise. So obvioulsy, I didn't enjoy working there nor did I have any peace of mind. Have a new opportunity of working with Accenture...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© Copyright 2005, Rohan Thomas
Disclaimer
This Blog contains findings that are self-explored and expressions that are self-evoked. They are by no meanss representions of my employer's view.